Animal Hospital of Parkland is seeking a full-time Receptionist to help us care for our wonderful animal patients. Our hospital is part of the Cara Veterinary group of neighborhood veterinary practices, known for our commitment to pets, their families, and to each other! Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or looking to gain more experience before you sit for your license, we can provide you with a dynamic learning environment where your input and ideas are always welcome.
- Competitive compensation (This position ranges between $18 – $20)
- Medical & dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Employee pet care discount
- Uniform allowance
- Continued job training/educational opportunities
- Regular reviews and feedback
- Free Door Dash monthly membership
- Minimum 1 year animal care experience or equivalent training/education
- Excellent communication and client education skills
- Positive attitude
- A desire to build long-term relationships with pet parents & the community
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a fully updated resume. Please fill out the form below!
Animal Hospital of Parkland is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.